Senior SDET [Loc:HYD/CHN]
About the Team
The mission of the Listings team is to Build and maintain a Listings & Disclosures platform that ensures Listings and Disclosures are accurate, speedy and efficient, dynamic, and engaging. As a Senior QA engineer / Sr SDET, you will be responsible for the listings automation platform - the vision, execution, and evolution.
- This position can be located in Hyderabad or Chennai.
- We are open to consider candidates for relocation
- Position Type: Hybrid
- Support operating teams with building and maintaining scripted, automated solutions to minimize need for repetitive, manual effort; responsive to real-time, time-sensitive operational needs.
- Optimize automation environment to improve accuracy and success rates through simplification of code base, re-architecture, etc as needed
- Define vision for listings automation platform - the how and what of what we do and shepherd vision to execution
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to listing automation specialists
- Partner with engineering team to build products and tools, as well as evolve existing ones; tools focus on automation and process optimization for listings
- Contribute to all phases of process and tool development including ideation, prototyping, design, production and testing; iterates on final product for continued improvement
- 3 years of experience in test and web automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, etc.
- Familiarity with low-code/no-code platforms such as Zapier
- Ability to adopt to or learn other languages such as XML, internal scripting languages, etc.
- Proven collaborator with multiple stakeholders, including operations, engineering, and data infrastructure
- Strong communication skills, high attention to detail and proven ability to use metrics to drive decisions
- A sense of ownership and a passion for delighting customers through innovation and creative solutions to complex problems
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
#LI-NR2 , #LI-Hybrid