Senior Product Manager
This position can be located in Hyderabad or Bengaluru.
We are open to consider candidates for relocation.
About the Team
Are you thrilled about the opportunity to revolutionize the US Real Estate industry by applying cutting edge technologies? Does the prospect of working on the next generation of PropTech tool for the US real estate market excite you? If so, then read on to find out more about this interesting opportunity with Opendoor.
The Consumer Tooling team’s mission is to deliver a best-in-class home selling experience for prospective customers in our US market by enabling a seamless home access and transaction process while providing Opendoor operators and agents with intelligent capabilities and tools.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team and lead key aspects of our consumer tooling charter, with a specific focus on building tools for real estate agents in the US.
- You’ll work closely with our design and engineering teams to gain insight into our customers and build experiences that unlock customer understanding of our products
- You’ll have built robust tools and platform that drives a more effective growth engine for the company
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products to consistently ship product capabilities and features that are recognized as world class
- Bring clarity and structure to ambiguous opportunities in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Guide the team in making the tough trade offs that are informed by customer needs, long term strategy, and key business metrics
- 6+ years of product management experience in consumer facing or enterprise product management roles
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Mathematics, Physics, Applied Sciences, or a related field
- Experience building products at scale for a variety of different customers and use cases
- Experience working in a technical environment with a broad, cross functional team to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones
- Experience building products in a “0 to 1” environment is desirable, and so is experience driving clarity in ambiguous situations
- Experience of going through a full product life-cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Demonstrated track record of moving quickly and delivering high quality work with limited resourcing
- Demonstrated track record of driving product discovery, design thinking, and innovation
- A strong sense of ownership for everything you ship, and a strong drive to solve problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Data driven with strong analytical skills; SQL experience a plus