HOC Team Lead
About the Team
Our Home Ops Coordinator Lead is responsible for managing a team of hybrid-based coordinators that support regional field operation teams. You will oversee scheduling and coordinating the completion of all renovation/maintenance activities in your region. You’ll work with our vendors, our market teams and various other Opendoor teams. The team will leverage your organizational skills, attention to detail, and decision-making strengths to enhance Opendoor’s already exceptional product, taking it to the next level.
- Interview, hire, train, and manage a team of office-based coordinators assigned to your region.
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends and/or holidays.
- Monitor and maintain individual schedules to ensure market coordinator responsibilities maintain coverage.
- Escalation path for triaging market needs and flexing capacity as issues arise.
- Proactively seek out ways to align and execute against company and team goals.
- Establish monthly meetings with other internal departments to review coordinator operations.
- Regularly review and evaluate your team’s individual performance and provide documentation of 1:1 meetings.
- Ensure accurate scheduling of assessment appointments with our customers during the pre-acquisition period.
- Ensure accurate and timely assignments of Home Project Managers and Vendors to all construction/maintenance activities and tasks.
- Oversee, monitor, and approve Vendor work orders during the resale process.
- Be responsible for the triage of visitor feedback, dispatching vendors and managing repairs to resolution.
- Strong technical and verbal communications skills
- Experience in logistics, operations, or general project management
- A “do what it takes” attitude
- Ability to manage and operate in a fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment
- A team-first mentality and eagerness to set and meet aggressive goals
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong Organizational Skills
Bonus Points if:
- 1-2 Years of People Management
- 3-5 Years of Related Coordination experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Remote roles in the US are available in all states EXCEPT Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, or any US Territories.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The pay range for most locations in the US is $65,600 - $110,400 annually. In the SF Bay Area of California, Seattle, and New York City Metro area the base salary range is $81,600 - $122,400. Pay within the range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process. We also offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.