As we continue to experience exponential growth, we're searching for a talented Account Executive to join our expanding Sales team! The successful person will be instrumental in powering the Otter revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximizing value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future SMB & Mid-Market customers understand and leverage the power of Otter. This is a great opportunity to work side by side with amazing sales talent and our product-centric team.
- Help organizations become more productive and collaborative
- Oversee the full cycle from prospecting to close within our SMB & Mid-Market segments
- Manage and close new business through a variety of sales channels
- Work strategically with our sales executives and provide timely and accurate forecasts for with clear visibility into revenue performance
- Get creative with your own demonstrations tailored to each client needs that demonstrate Otters product
- Be the voice of the customer with cross-functional partners in Product and Marketing etc
- Pioneer top-down selling motions and methodologies
We're looking for someone who
- 2+ years of closing experience in a high-velocity SaaS sales environment
- Proven track record managing the full sales cycle and successful contract negotiation
- Experience working with security procurement, legal, and finance teams
- Proficiency using Salesforce, Outreach.io, Sales Navigator or other sales tools
- Go-getter attitude, and strives to develop repeatable processes that support a high volume of transactions
- Excellent team orientation
- Proven track record collaborating cross functionally
- Core set of impeccable customer skills including communication, empathy, and integrity
- Adaptable, flexible and resilient in an ever-changing environment
We are in the business of shaping the future of work. Our mission is to make conversations more valuable.
With over 1B meetings transcribed, Otter.ai is the world’s leading tool for meeting transcription, summarization, and collaboration. Using artificial intelligence, Otter generates real-time automated meeting notes, summaries, and other insights from in-person and virtual meetings - turning meetings into accessible, collaborative, and actionable data that can be shared across teams and organizations. The company is backed by early investors in Google, DeepMind, Zoom, and Tesla.
Salary Range: $75,000 to $100,000 USD per year **not inclusive of commission**
This salary range represents the low and high end of the estimated salary range for this position. The actual base salary offered for the role is dependent on several factors. Our base salary is just one component of a comprehensive total rewards package.