Software Engineer, LLM
Our growing company is actively seeking a highly-skilled Large Language Model (LLM) Engineer to join our team. This role will have you directly involved in the design and development of state-of-the-art LLM-based algorithms and systems that power our conversational AI applications. If you possess a passion for pushing the boundaries of LLM technologies and have relevant LLM experience, we would love to connect.
- Spearhead the design, development and optimization of robust, scalable systems and infrastructure for deploying pioneering algorithms and systems based on large language models.
- Conduct research and rapidly prototype neural network architectures, training pipelines, inference servers, etc., ensuring we continually stay a step ahead in serving production workloads.
- Benchmark and profile diverse software/hardware configurations, striving for optimal model performance.
- Drive implementation of model optimizations for a more scalable and cost effective LLM system.
- Collaborate closely with our team of research engineers to streamline the transition of machine learning models and algorithms into production.
- Monitor and incessantly enhance system efficiency, latency, throughput and more.
We're looking for someone who
- A Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, PhD is a plus.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in the construction and optimization of AI/NLP infrastructure and pipelines.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with frameworks like PyTorch/TensorFlow.
- Experience working with existing large language models is highly desirable.
- Superior system design and analytical abilities, with an eye for problem-solving.
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver in a high-velocity, dynamic environment.
We are in the business of shaping the future of work. Our mission is to make conversations more valuable.
With over 1B meetings transcribed, Otter.ai is the world’s leading tool for meeting transcription, summarization, and collaboration. Using artificial intelligence, Otter generates real-time automated meeting notes, summaries, and other insights from in-person and virtual meetings - turning meetings into accessible, collaborative, and actionable data that can be shared across teams and organizations. The company is backed by early investors in Google, DeepMind, Zoom, and Tesla.
Otter.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
Salary Range: $155,000 to $210,000 USD per year.
This salary range represents the low and high end of the estimated salary range for this position. The actual base salary offered for the role is dependent based on several factors. Our base salary is just one component of our comprehensive total rewards package.