We're building our sales team and looking for a passionate Account Executive to hunt for new accounts. This role will be instrumental in powering the Otter revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximizing value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future SMB & Mid-Market customers understand and leverage the power of Otter. This is a great opportunity to work side by side with amazing sales talent and our product-centric team.
Otter’s unique business model and disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
- Help organizations become more productive and collaborative
- Manage prospects full cycle from lead to close within our SMB & Mid-Market segments
- Land net new business through a variety of sales channels
- Partner with our sales executives and provide timely and accurate forecasts for with clear visibility into revenue performance
- Create your own demonstrations tailored to each client needs that demonstrate Otters product
- Represent the voice of the customer to our cross-functional partners predominantly within the Marketing and Product organization
- Prove out top-down selling motions and methodologies
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Otter to up level the team(s)
We're looking for someone who
- 3+ years of closing experience in a high-velocity SaaS sales environment
- Previous experience managing the full sales cycle
- Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach.io, Sales Navigator or other sales tools
- Excellent team orientation
- Proven track record collaborating cross functionally
- Excellent understanding of contract negotiation
- Experience working with security procurement, legal, and finance teams
- Go-getter attitude, and strives to develop repeatable processes that support a high volume of transactions
- Core set of impeccable customer skills including: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing environment
We are in the business of shaping the future of work. Our mission is to make the future of communication more collaborative, accessible, and productive for all.
We are growing fast, last year we recorded a total of over 150 million meeting minutes, announced a $50 million Series B and we were included in Business Insider's 10 AI startups that raised the biggest Series A and B list. In addition, Adam Cheyer the cofounder of Siri, Larry Heck the cofounder of Cortana and Greg Holmes, the first head of sales at Zoom, joined us as advisors.
Salary Range: $70,000 to $78,000 USD per year **not inclusive of commission**