At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
Pair is seeking a Textile (CAD) Design Coordinator to help assist in the design and execution of Pair's top-frame product lines and report to our Manager of Top Frame Product Design. You will help ensure our production files and sampling rounds are ready for our tri-monthly collections for adults and kids. This will also include partnership collaborations like Marvel, Harry Potter, MLB, etc.
What you’ll Do:
- Support design team for Limited Edition and Licensing
- Assist with Design in sampling kick-off preparations to handoff to Design Production by ensuring designs are appropriately grouped, cleaned, layered, etc., for printing.
- Maintain and update our design libraries and final collection assortment files.
- Maintain and update Collection Assortment files as we work through design
- Help catalog and organize seasonal artwork and unused designs.
- Assemble and manage collection presentation decks for Leadership.
- Maintain our design sample library at HQ.
- Help with submissions with our licensed partners on approvals.
- Work closely with the Design leads to ensure the team has everything needed for each collection launch.
- Use Photoshop and Illustrator to create colorways and help with design revisions and edits.
- Work with lead on naming doc for each collection, making sure we keep within our guidelines
- Work with the Manager to review sampling rounds and take notes to leave documentation + notes to make sure the design team has all the information.
Who you are:
- You have a portfolio
- You are equipped with 2+ years in Graphic Design, Print & Pattern/CAD, or Design background
- You are efficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- You are a positive team player
- You are vaccinated against Covid-19
Nice to Have:
- Experience in print & pattern/graphic design in the retail industry
- Experience with working with licensed partners
Some Benefits and Perks of Working At PAIR:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous vacation policies
- Competitive salaries with equity opportunities
- Retirement savings plan options
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for family and friends)
- NYC dog friendly office with flexible hybrid work options
At Pair, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The pay range for this position is expected to be between $60,000 - $70,000 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.