Manager of Analytics
At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
Pair is seeking an Analytics Manager that will report directly to our leader of Data & Analytics. This individual should be analytical, strategic, and impact driven. This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally with nearly every team in the company to elevate the organization by uncovering trends and opportunities, decreasing the time to insight, and making data accessible to all.
What You'll Do:
- Lead our analytics function for Growth Marketing, Manufacturing, Operations, and Customer Experience - with a focus on improving customer retention, revenue generation, and team efficiency
- Play a critical role in attacking opaque, unstructured problems; develop core analytic frameworks that shape the way the company thinks about our business
- Dive head first into our data to uncover insights that can improve the customer experience, drive revenue, or cut costs for the business.
- Work cross-functionally to upgrade and optimize our reporting frameworks and measure initiatives' impact on cohort retention and revenue generation
- Establish goals, make clear prioritization decisions, and communicate to the stakeholders on progress towards analytical goals
- Build a data-driven culture throughout the organization, from working with engineers on data models, to ensuring that all decisions accurately utilize the most powerful data available
Who You Are:
- Proven experience leading and managing a team of data analysts to analyze and interpret large sets of data
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical minded with superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills - someone who values building relationships and enjoys explaining complex topics in simple terms
- Have experience fostering data community both internally and externally with stakeholders
- Prior experience in eCommerce, consumer packaged goods, GTM, sales, marketing, demand planning, sales & operations planning, supply chain, or manufacturing
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in data analytics and provide recommendations for new tools and platforms to improve data insights
Need to Have:
- Have 3+ years of experience in quantitative analysis roles
- Have 2+ years of management/leadership experience
- Highly skilled in SQL (aggregate functions, window functions, CTE)
- Strong experience creating dashboards in BI tools such as Looker, Power BI or others
- Previous exposure to ELT and data warehousing concepts; Experience with DBT, Stitch or similar tools preferred
- Experience working in Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery or similar data warehouse environments
Nice to Have:
- R / Python is a plus
- Experience with LookML is a plus
- Experience at other DTC brands
Some Benefits & Perks to Working at Pair:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous vacation policies
- Competitive salaries with equity opportunities
- Retirement savings plan options
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for family and friends)
- NYC dog friendly office with flexible hybrid work options
At Pair, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The pay range for this position is expected to be between $130,000 - $170,000 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Something looks off?