Design Production Coordinator
At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
Pair is seeking a Production Coordinator to help assist the design and execution of PAIRs top frame product lines. Reporting to our Sr Manager of Product Development. You will help be our line of communication between Design and our In House Production location. You will help make sure our production files and sampling rounds are ready to go for our tri-monthly collections for adults and kids. This will also include partnership collaborations like Marvel, Harry Potter, MLB, etc.
What you’ll Do:
- Be our line of communication between Design and Production at our Irvine location.
- Assist with Design Production on making sure we are sampling the correct art, files are correct, and ready for Irvine to process
- Take pictures of samples for our digital library
- Review each sample run for color, placement, and execution to make sure we are producing the correct files
- Review initial production round to make sure designs are all correct and labeling
- Organize incoming samples from Print Production and Asia Vendors
- Help with submissions with our licensed partners on approvals and samples
- Work closely with your manager to make sure we have everything that is needed for each launch
- Use Photoshop and Illustrator to prepare, modify, and create production/site assets
Who you are:
- Deep understanding of color and how we see it. Know how to make color comments to achieve the color standard
- Strong portfolio that showcases your creative skills
- Positive team player who enjoys working with various team members to execute cross functional strategies
- Experience working in fast paced deadline driven environments
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
Need to Have:
- 1+ years in Graphic Design, Print & Pattern/CAD, or Design background
- Efficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Nice to Have:
- Experience in print & pattern/graphic design in the retail industry
- Some experience in team coordination roles strongly preferred
- Experience with working with licensed partners
Some Benefits and Perks of Working At Pair:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous vacation policies
- Competitive salaries with equity opportunities
- Retirement savings plan options
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for family and friends)
At Pair, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The pay range for this position is expected to be between $21/hr - $23/hr and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.