At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
We are looking for an Operations Strategist to join our Strategy Team and help drive process-improvement across Pair’s Supply Chain and Operations vertical. This role will work cross-functionally with a dynamic group of stakeholders to identify areas for opportunity to grow and develop the business. The ideal candidate for this role will come with strong analytical skills, a constant curiosity and a relentless drive to answer complex organizational questions.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive improvements across Supply Chain & Operations by analyzing large, complex sets of data and making go forward recommendations.
- Liaise between Pair’s Data and Operations teams to build out automated workflows for tasks that are currently manual.
- Work cross-functionally with Pair’s Supply Chain and Production teams to compile and analyze refund & returns data - creating monthly deep dive reporting to be shared with our executive leadership team.
- Take ownership of Pair’s supply chain reporting: inbound receiving, outbound shipping, inventory accuracy and daily backorder position.
- Perform deep-dive analysis into Supply Chain processes as we explore new business opportunities such as wholesale and retail.
- Support process optimization for our inventory control and production teams across business units.
- Expand on Pair’s Ops dashboard suite that gives leadership a detailed view into the health of the business and the ability to spot problems early.
- Collaborate with your partners in Engineering, Product Design, Analytics, and stakeholders to develop a robust roadmap aimed at unlocking value for customers and teammates.
Who You Are:
- You love a challenge, and are excited to take a project head on - we have a function to build here!
- You are organized - we will need the help getting ourselves coordinated.
- You are flexible - we are a start-up, so things can change quickly!
- You are collaborative - we want to work well together, within the Operations team, and with all our partners across the company.
- You are detail-oriented - we own the financial and productivity numbers within the Ops organization and take pride in our numbers!
- You are a strong communicator - we have a lot to do, and we will need to stay aligned on goals, deadlines, and priorities.
- You are good at time and expectation management - we have a lot to do, but we are also all human beings! Let's be honest with each other about what can be done in a day.
- You are humble, curious, and kind - we are all on this journey together. Let's treat each other with respect and open minds.
Need to Have:
- 2-5 years experience in a similar analytical role, ideally for a fast-paced emerging direct-to-consumer brand.
- Excellent advanced Excel skills.
- Experience working with BI Platforms such as Looker or Tableau.
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts directly and clearly through a combination of words, charts, and graphs.
- Very organized and detail-oriented – you are able to easily navigate through complex data sets and do a thorough job proofing and stress testing your work independently.
- High levels of curiosity and initiative – you want to understand how things work and take action when something prevents them from working as they should.
- Ability to juggle many different priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity and experience with SQL is a plus.
- Experience working with 3PL/WMS software.
- Capacity planning is a plus.
Some Benefits and Perks of Working At Pair:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous vacation policies
- Competitive salaries with equity opportunities
- Retirement savings plan options
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for family and friends)
At Pair, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The pay range for this position is expected to be between $98,000 - $107,000 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.