Customer Success Manager
Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as life-time value, Churn, demand forecast and more. Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row.
- Series C company with over $117M raised to date. Tier-1 investors: Google Ventures (GV), Insight Partners, GGV, Dell Ventures, Mindset and S Capital.
- 90+ employees and growing very quickly
- HQ in Tel Aviv with growing sales and marketing organization in the US
- Customers across CPG, retail, healthcare, mobile apps, fintech, insurance, and consumer services. Marquee customers include Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, and SciPlay.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will work at the technological forefront of the data analytics world by helping Pecan’s customers adopt and realize business value through AI and Machine Learning. As a CSM you will work with the executive leadership of large international corporations and serve as the customer’s key strategic advisor and implementer to:
● Identify AI opportunities and their alignment with the corporate/BU strategy
● Frame and size the value and the business impact AI can help customers realize
● Drive the implementation of Pecan’s software and services by collaborating and managing a cross-functional account team
● Ongoing account management and commercial success, including value realization analysis, key stakeholder education and enablement, Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), Pilot process management, etc.,
You will be expected to work across multiple industries (e.g., Fintech, apps, gaming, etc.), customer types, and business
functions (e.g., Marketing, Sales, CRM, etc.,).You will be expected to work closely with internal and external stakeholders such as:
● C - level executives and VPs
● Data Analysts / Data Scientists
● Data / DevOps engineers
● Sales and marketing professionals .Together with the team, you will continuously help our customers achieve their business goals, reinforce the value of Pecan’s models, and the ease of using our platform. When our clients are happy because they see the value, so are we!
Our Customer Success team is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, client-focused, and data-oriented professional.
● 2-4 years experience in a customer-facing analytically oriented role (e.g., SaaS Customer Success, Management Consulting, etc.)
● Experience working with digital native companies (e.g., games, apps, social, etc.)
● SQL/engineering background - an advantage