Deal Desk and Order Management Analyst
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
People.ai is the leader in guiding enterprise sales teams on the proven path to pipeline and revenue generation. The People.ai enterprise revenue intelligence platform ensures organizations speed up complex sales cycles by engaging the right people in the right accounts. Through our patented AI technology, People.ai enables sales teams to clearly see whom to engage with in each of their accounts and exactly what to do to deliver the highest yielding deals. Enterprises such as AppDynamics, DataRobot, Okta, and Zoom know that people buy from people, that’s why people buy from People.ai.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
The People.ai Finance team is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated individual to help launch the next phase of our Deal Desk. This position will have the unique opportunity to sit at the intersection of our Finance, Sales, and Legal teams. You will work closely with our GTM teams to build processes, business systems, and infrastructure to help scale our organization to the next level. You will also work with Sales and Finance to help support the sales team, review and approve sales orders, and ensure the accuracy of order processing.
- Support Sales and work closely with Finance, Legal, and Operations departments to optimize and close deals.
- Review and approve sales orders to ensure compliance with pricing and discount policies.
- Monitor and track deal performance and provide regular updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in maintaining deal-related data in our CRM and other systems, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Identify and escalate sales orders to appropriate stakeholders based on escalation policies.
- Continuously improve the order management process by identifying areas for improvement and implementing best practices.
- 2+ years experience in deal desk, order management, or a similar role.
- Strong communication and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and communicate priorities effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with sales teams and customers to manage sales orders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Salesforce, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree.
People.ai stands alone in our ability to harness business activity to unlock growth for our customers. We’ve been awarded 49 patents and have an additional 50+ under review. We’ve also received validation via Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, inclusion in Forrester’s New XX Wave, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai"
A reasonable estimate of on-target earnings (OTE) is $100,000 to $130,000. Additionally, regular employees may be eligible for commissions or bonus programs (target included in OTE), equity, and benefits. The range is subject to change. People.ai takes into wide range of factors when determining an individual’s pay. These factors can include, skill set, training and experience, licensure and certifications, and location and metropolitan area.