Senior Product Manager, Social Selling Products
Please be aware we have noticed an increase in hiring scams potentially targeting Seismic candidates. Read our full statement on our Career's page.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
At Seismic, Product Management drives the product vision and is responsible for the success through all phases of the development process. Starting with an initial concept through research, development, production, deployment, and measuring success, Product Managers ensure that we are solving our customers’ most important problems through the capabilities that we develop and release. To be successful in this role as a Senior Product Manager, you will be required to understand the Sales Enablement and Social Selling spaces and the Seismic product in great detail, as well as have a deep understanding and empathy for our users’ needs.
At its core, Seismic helps sales and customer-facing teams find what they are looking for so that they are armed with all the content and information that they need to have successful conversations with their buyers. Our Social Selling product line helps sales teams expand their networks of potential leads and foster deeper connections on the most commonly used social networks for business. This is an individual contributor role. As the lead for social selling at Seismic, you’ll help define the vision, and strategy and drive execution for one of the most important aspects of our product.
How you’ll make an impact
- Collaborate closely with product, design, research, and engineering stakeholders to set the technical vision for social selling solutions at Seismic
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for a reimagined social selling solution that makes it easier for Seismic enablement customers to enable social selling use cases for their teams
- Partner with our AI/ML teams to identify & implement social selling innovation opportunities in the areas of content recommendations, comment automation, etc.
- Partner with other product teams at Seismic to ensure that we have an intuitive, consistent social selling experience as we build out new offerings and capabilities
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Experience and passion for social selling products and a deep understanding of the challenges, opportunities, and tradeoffs involved
- Experience launching new product lines within an established enterprise software business
- A technical understanding of social network integration models, including APIs
- Strategic thinker, analytical, detail, and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic. Passionate about solving problems for customers and have the ability to define compelling products that address those needs.
- Motivated self-starter able to translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans. Ability to develop a strong point of view, and collaborate with humility and diplomacy to drive your vision forward
- Understand modern SaaS technologies and platforms. You can have credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability, and performance.
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and services to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market/competitive analysis into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Previous experience working with remote teams and as needed, willing to work off-hours a couple of times a week to attend dev/scrum meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ CS, or equivalent is preferred
- Product Management experience,within an enterprise SaaS organization is highly preferred
What we have for you: (US & CANADA)
- Take time to rest and recharge w/ paid time off, paid company holidays, and end of year company shutdown
- Medical, dental, vision and 2x life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Access to free paid telemedicine
- Mental health + Employee Assistance programs w/ free counseling sessions
- Bring Your Own Device technology stipend
- Seismic Cares Program w/ charitable donation matching
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- Equity program and performance-based bonuses
- Nine Communities of Belonging (aka employee resource/affinity groups)
- Retirement savings plan with employer match (Canada)
- 401k w/ employer match (US)
- Health Savings Accounts with $1,000 Single/$2,000 Family employer contribution and employer-paid disability plans (US)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (US)
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.