Vice President, Global Growth Marketing
Please be aware we have noticed an increase in hiring scams potentially targeting Seismic candidates. Read our full statement on our Career's page.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing leader to take on the role of building and managing a world-class digital customer experience, demand generation and pipeline growth engine. The ideal candidate should possess a unique blend of strategic thinking and executional expertise, with a proven track record of bringing together go-to-market teams to achieve ambitious targets.
As the Vice President, Global Growth Marketing, you will report directly to the CMO and be recognized for your leadership, strategy, team building and empathy skills. Your focus will be on establishing and executing demand generation and growth Marketing strategies on a global scale, targeting various segments and industries to attract new customers while also nurturing and growing existing ones. Additionally, you will be responsible for devising strategies to enhance Marketing collaboration with Seismic's business partners.
The Vice President, Global Growth Marketing will have a special focus on and experience with Account Based Marketing efforts and results. This will include execution against ideal customer profiles for prospects and existing customers. Experience with revenue expansion in existing accounts is vital.
The successful candidate will also have a direct, hands on understanding and experience of how to build integrated digital and content strategies that map to the customer buying journey, create personalized experiences that resonate with target customers, and attract and convert new audiences to Seismic.
The ideal candidate understands the current landscape of routes to market and digital channels, has a keen understanding of Marketing metrics, knows how to accelerate demand generation in a SaaS environment, and can apply technique and experience to pipeline acceleration. The position will expand analytics usage and apply insights that support go to market strategy and data-driven forecasting.
This position is accountable for delivering on pipeline targets in partnership with Sales and Customer Success for both prospect and installed base across all segments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 15+ years of experience Marketing to B2B customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven results exceeding pipeline targets
- A successful track record of planning and launching successful integrated campaigns for both prospects and existing customers.
- Deep understanding of ABM strategy, best practices, and playbooks.
- Experience shaping and managing web and digital strategies and channels
- Extensive experience working with sales and customer success teams in order to consistently deliver pipeline across segments.
- Ability to execute with urgency
- Experience managing agencies and budgets
- Experience with centralized planning and regional execution, including in EMEA and APAC
- Strong understanding of Marketing and sales analytics
- Strong partnership, people, and communications skills
- Extensive experience mentoring, coaching, and leading high-performing “demand capture” team.
- Excellent communication skills as well as executive presence.
- Own demand strategy and execution for Seismic across all geos segments and tactics across paid and owned media channels
- Create, and drive the inbound Marketing strategy for Seismic customers globally (Mid-market and Enterprise)
- Manage teams responsible for ABM, digital, web, segment marketing, digital campaign delivery, SEO, partner marketing, and field marketing
- Own inbound pipeline number for Marketing
- Be a thought leader for integrated campaigns and best practices
- Develop and execute on Seismic’s integrated campaign strategy across all segments
- Deploy successful campaigns to segments, industries
- Accelerate pipeline opportunities through Marketing strategies that complement sales efforts
- Manage Field Marketing, including for GSA and ABM accounts
- Own all digital channels and shape and evolve the strategy and execution for Seismic.com
- Partner with and drive alignment with sales and customer success leaders to drive predictable, sustainable pipeline results
- Apply analytics to drive insights that accelerate Marketing and pipeline efforts
- Analyze program effectiveness and regularly share performance and insights with actionable improvement with senior leadership
Here at Seismic, we ignite growth for our company, industry, and people. We’re enablement innovators seeking the best, brightest teammates who are mission-driven and empowered by our values.
- We are inclusive.
- We are vulnerable.
- We seek to understand.
- We strive for excellence.
- We champion the customer.
- We celebrate success.
What we have for you:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.