Account Based Marketing Manager
Please be aware we have noticed an increase in hiring scams potentially targeting Seismic candidates. Read our full statement on our Career's page.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, Australia and China.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
Seismic is seeking a B2B enterprise Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager with a proven track record of driving pipeline and revenue growth through highly targeted, effective account-based marketing strategies. The ideal candidate has a growth mindset, values a close partnership with sales, and has experience executing successful 1:1 multi-channel ABX programs across events, email marketing, paid advertising and social, personalized content, gifting, webinars, workshops, direct mail and more.
This candidate will report directly to the Revenue Marketing Director.
What you will be doing:
- Design and execute highly targeted 1:1 ABX campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue through personalized initiatives tailored to the specific needs of key Global Strategic Enterprise accounts (focus on tech and financial services industries)
- Partner with Sales, Inside Sales and Customer Success to align strategies, goals, and messaging for targeted accounts
- Drive strategy and guide execution of multi-channel ABX campaigns across various marketing and sales channels to effectively reach and engage target accounts
- Leverage ABX technology (i.e. 6Sense) for account tracking, personalization and intent, and help automate ABX/MQA workflows and insights for Sales
- Work in coordination with other teams such as Digital, Brand, Content, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing and Enablement to align key program touchpoints
- Collaborate with Revenue and Marketing Operations to track program results, measure success and report metrics to stakeholders across the business
- Establish ABX best practices, success metrics and benchmarks, and support ABX execution as needed across the team
- Proactively identify gaps, trends, standard methodologies, headwinds, and tailwinds that impact campaign outcomes
- Scope and manage segment ABX budget
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years of B2B ABM/ABX marketing experience
- Experience working at a high growth software/technology company a plus
- Experience and understanding of Financial Services industry is a plus
- Experience with key ABM technologies (including 6Sense, SFDC, Marketo) as well as other tech like Tableau, Bombora, ZoomInfo
- Strong analytical skills (including understanding of key ABX metrics like MQAs) with the ability to interpret data and translate insights into actionable strategies
- Excellent verbal communication, organization, project management, and writing skills
- Experience building relationships with a cross-functional team
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and colleagues
What we have for you:
- Take time to rest and recharge w/ paid time off, paid company holidays, and end of year company shutdown
- Medical, dental, vision and 2x life insurance
- Health Savings Accounts with $1,000 Single/$2,000 Family employer contribution and employer-paid disability plans
- Fertility & family planning benefits
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leaves
- Annual professional development reimbursement
- Mental health support + Employee Assistance programs w/ free counseling sessions
- 401k w/ employer match
- Equity program and performance-based bonuses
- Bring Your Own Device technology stipend
- Seismic Cares Program w/ charitable donation matching
- Nine Communities of Belonging (employee resource/affinity groups)
- Access to free paid telemedicine
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.