Physician - Virtual Primary Care - Fulltime - UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY
With new Scams and Phishing please note PlushCare only posts jobs on reputable and secure job sites and all applications should redirect you to the PlushCare site. For your protection, do not apply on any external sites.
PlushCare, an Accolade company (NASDQ: ACCD), is a Silicon Valley-based virtual primary care platform that is transforming the healthcare industry by making exceptional healthcare more accessible, convenient, and affordable. Since 2015, we've connected hundreds of thousands of patients throughout the United States with world-class physicians from a phone or laptop.
As we continue to grow and expand our services, we are looking for passionate and empathetic individuals to be part of our journey. Experience in the startup ecosystem is helpful, but a growth mindset and passion for helping people live healthier, happier & longer lives is essential.
We are seeking elite physicians who are board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to practice on the PlushCare platform. Our patient-base is a diverse population with a mix of private, public, and uninsured patients. Our typical clinical scope includes urgent & primary care. We have full-time, part-time and independent contractor remote opportunities through-out the United States.
- Greatly reduced administrative burden
- Cost of medical licenses and board certification renewals covered by practice
- Work from the comfort of home with a flexible schedule
- No special equipment is needed - just a solid internet connection, computer, and webcam
- Competitive salaries
Full-time physicians receive the following additional benefits:
- Healthcare coverage plans for you and your dependents (Health, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- 15-20 days paid vacation/PTO
- Continuing Medical Education stipend and Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan through the company
- Salary Range: $200,000 - $225,000+ for full-time employees
- ANNUAL BONUS STRUCTURE!
Candidates must have all of the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction.
- 1 Active state medical license in good standing.
- Willing to obtain 5+ additional state medical licenses, paid for by the practice.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Medicare participating physician or willing to become a Medicare participating physician
- Graduated from a Top 50 Medical school, Residency/Fellowship Program, OR taught at a Top 50 program (Link to US News Top 50 School/Programs)
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view that drives us forward every day. #LI-JB1 #LI-Remote
Accolade, Inc., PlushCare, Inc., and Accolade 2ndMD LLC will never ask you to pay to get a job (this includes but is not limited to sending you a check, asking to send money or buy gift cards). These are phishing attempts. If you are asked to send money or if you or have lost money to a job scam, report it immediately to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can also report it to your state attorney general.