Poshmark is looking to bring on a Merchandise Inspector to join our Authentication Team. Our Merchandise Inspectors are responsible for the physical processing of merchandise. This position requires the moving, lifting, pushing, pulling, scanning, unboxing, packing and placing of packages, boxes and other freight goods safely and efficiently following the company's policies and guidelines. Additionally, this position requires the use of a camera and webcam to record high quality photos and videos for documentation and authentication purposes.
This is an exciting opportunity to get hands-on experience with high-end merchandise from designers like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Chanel and for anyone looking to join and help mold a small and quickly growing team. As a full time employee, you will receive full benefits and lots of work perks such as daily catered lunches, team outings, and a fully stocked kitchen.
The ideal Poshmark Merchandise Inspector:
- has high attention to detail
- has good communication and comprehension skills
- enjoys hands-on work
Responsibilities for Merchandise Inspector
- Load and unload packages from warehouse to transportation vehicle
- Carry out work in accordance with company policies and guidelines
- Unbox, inspect, and package merchandise
- Capture high quality photos and video of merchandise
- Work quickly and efficiently while adhering to safety standards
- Process workload with minimal supervision
- Ensure packages are not damaged throughout the process
- Communicate effectively with authenticators to carry out tasks
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Moderate computer data entry experience
- Physical ability to lift heavy or oversized shipments up to 40lbs
- Able to work flexible hours
- Able to stand and walk around for long hours at a time
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever. We will set you up with comprehensive global and in-country benefits to support you and your family needs.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.