Associate Director, Growth Product Operations
Poshmark is looking for an experienced Growth Product Ops Associate Director to lead a team of Product Ops Analysts who work closely with Product, Engineering, Growth, Partnerships, Marketing and Legal teams to ensure the products we release will drive product growth, while maintaining a high quality bar to delight our community.
We’re looking for a leader who has experience launching user-facing products to oversee and improve feature rollout, adoption and iterative processes. Your team of operators will be responsible for the growth and adoption of new features across both catalog and live streaming businesses. You will also be in charge of developing and driving initiatives to enable business, growth and marketing operations to scale globally. Your day-to-day will include interfacing with leaders across the organization, and leading your team of specialists to triage, debug and execute at a high level. The role requires technical knowledge, structured problem-solving skills, and sound product judgment. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, who has experience in product analytics, product management and performance marketing, and has a passion for solving problems.
- Partner with the Growth team to implement new features and test internal tools and processes
- Serve as the team’s subject matter expert defining best practices and standards for growth operations
- Create and maintain up-to-date guidelines for how to use internal tools in order to maximize business impact
- Gather insights and advocate for feature enhancements that will drive marketing efficiency at the channel level including Google Shopping(PLA), FB DPA, SEM and various social media partners
- Identify and triage bugs and escalate them to the appropriate teams to ensure growth channels are running smoothly
- Seamlessly transition between high level strategy and detailed insights, and articulate and develop content for an executive audience
- Lead the change management strategy and operations required to strategically pivot business opportunities
- Establish clear escalation procedures and communication channels to drive continuous improvement via creation and tracking of KPIs
- Play several different roles (product manager, data scientist / analyst, business operator, business analyst, strategist) in order to drive outcomes and shape key deliverables within the product and technology organization
- The role reports to the VP of Growth Product
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/BA or technical degree required
- 6+ years product operations, business intelligence or data analytics experience preferably at a consumer internet, mobile gaming, consulting, or advertising firm
- Experience with performance marketing channels like Facebook, Google Shopping, Instagram, SnapChat is a plus
- Passion for Poshmark’s mission and the unique intersection of social and marketplace
- Must have excellent written and communication skills and be extremely detail oriented
- Experience in a user acquisition focused role with a heavy focus on data analytics, optimization, and reporting a very strong plus
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability of performing data analysis
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever. We will set you up with comprehensive global and in-country benefits to support you and your family needs.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.