Community Associate, Disputes Management
The ideal Community Associate...
- has the ability to spot inconsistencies and investigative nature
- exercises strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- showcases endless patience and contagious positive energy
- Review dispute cases filed by buyers
- Respond to user support requests regarding dispute cases accurately and rapidly through email
- Investigate all aspects of an order to assist in determining a resolution
- Execute decisions to fairly resolve disputes following Poshmark’s return policies
- Become familiar with top fashion brands and designers
- Educate users on Poshmark return policies and guidelines
- Gain knowledge of the Poshmark community
- Engage with Poshmark users in a friendly, helpful, and patient manner via email
- Help with side projects and administrative support as needed
- Independently handle Tier 1 cases with efficiency and accuracy
- Provide resolutions based on guidelines and policies
- Meet daily case goals on a consistent basis
- Navigate Tiers 1 & 2 cases with ease
- Begin providing mentorship and guidance to new team members and peers
- Begin contributing to team projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 6 months to 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- Passionate about community and customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flawless attention to detail and great organizational skills
- A positive attitude with the ability to turn a negative into a positive
- Believes that helping users is crucial to the growth and success of the company
- Knowledge and/or background working with designer fashion brands a plus
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever. We will set you up with comprehensive global and in-country benefits to support you and your family needs.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.