Customer Experience Agent - Slack
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We consider the Customer Experience team an essential piece of Slack’s success, and we’re dedicated to empowering and supporting our customers to help them get the most out of Slack. Our team helps a large roster of global companies that rely on Slack to keep their business running smoothly. Each customer has specific needs that we aim to meet with unparalleled support. We’re committed to giving you the opportunity to do the best work of your life, while helping others do the same. Our Customer Experience team is the voice of our customers. Come join us!
As a member of our Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for directly supporting customers, providing customer insights to product, design and engineering teams, and leading new feature launches in Slack. As a Senior Agent, you solve complex customer issues, mentor team members and lead team initiatives that continuously improve the customer experience. As an owner of customer satisfaction for the individuals and teams you work with, your job is to see issues through to their resolution, communicate effectively, and drive impact through collaboration with teams across Slack to represent customer interests.
We are the voice of our customers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide fast, accurate and personalized communication to Slack users through: email, phone, live chat, and social media
- Effectively resolve customer issues by developing expertise in relevant product areas and by troubleshooting complex customer issues with a high level of accuracy
- Identify and surface customer trends, helping to implement process improvements in collaboration with relevant teams across Slack
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, leading initiatives to continuously improve how, why, and when customers receive support
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team and the company through mentoring your peers and sharing timely and actionable feedback
- Create and maintain high quality documentation to support new and existing feature launches
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the Engineering and Product teams to support quicker customer resolutions and improve our ability to mitigate customer friction
- Recognize specific customer needs and be the champion of each organization’s use case to help them achieve their goals
What You Should Have
- You have relevant professional experience and maintain a keen interest in providing outstanding customer support experiences
- You are an articulate communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English/language and enjoy crafting clear and concise messages to customers
- You are hardworking and eagerly embrace the challenge of solving problems, both with software and soft skills
- You are curious about technology and have a solid understanding of the impact to business and customers when something in software goes wrong
- You are a collaborative teammate who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- You are empathetic and enjoy teaching complex issues to customers and team members at all levels of proficiency
- You have a track record of proposing high impact improvements and executing them collaboratively
- You have a high degree of self-awareness, are adaptable in changing environments and maintain composure. You model this for your team
- You are resourceful, flexible and hold yourself and the team accountable to results
- You lead initiatives, follow through on your commitments and persevere in the face of obstacles
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience
- You are available to participate in our weekend shift rotation to support on-call needs
- A related technical degree required
Benefits & Perks
Check out our benefits site which explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more.
Check out our Salesforce Engineering Site.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.