HR Business Partner, Skopje
What is Slice?
Slice is the leading technology and marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it super easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $45 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile and web ordering experience for consumers, and by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, and marketing to grow their business, while helping them compete with Big Pizza. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
Read more about our initiatives here.
As an HR Business Partner (HRBP) We are looking for someone with strong consultative skills and passion for managing the details, who thrives in an ever-changing startup environment and is willing to contribute wherever necessary. You will report to the Director, People.
What you’ll do:
- Be a strategic People/HR Business Partner
- Work closely with department leaders to understand business needs and provide HR guidance that informs key decisions
- Develop and execute people strategies to complement or enhance our existing programs focused on onboarding, performance management, employee relations, learning, total rewards, and culture
- Develop and empower senior and middle managers to take accountability for the People needs and challenges within their organizations
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers and employees (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Support individual and team effectiveness by advising client groups on organizational design, talent reviews, employee development, and retention
- Provide interpretation, counseling and training for employees and managers on policies and procedures, ensuring MK and international compliance
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Contribute to our global Slice community
- Regularly share best practices with the global People team to ensure alignment across our approaches
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the rest of the team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Support and develop diversity, equity, and inclusion programs
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 5 years progressive Human Resources/People Ops experience, preferably in tech, fast paced, highly engaged environment
- Working knowledge of multiple HR areas, including organizational design, talent and performance management, compensation, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, culture and engagement, and MK employment laws
- Demonstrated background evaluating and implementing People programs and initiatives across HR generalist functions including building culture, onboarding, compensation planning, benefits, performance management, learning, and employee relations
- Experience coaching, influencing, and problem-solving with and for internal stakeholders
- Experience quickly diagnosing challenges, strategizing solutions, and implementing change
- Results/action orientation with strong planning and execution skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in the Skopje office at least 3 days a week and remotely the rest of the time.
- Ability to build trust and relationships quickly
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Experience supporting Go-To-Market Teams
- Experience with global organizations
- Comfortable with hybrid working and within a distributed team
We operate like a startup, so being self-motivated, curious, and flexible is a good start. You prefer to come up with your own solutions to problems but are not afraid to ask for help. You enjoy making suggestions for how to improve our product and business, no matter the department. You’re the kind of person who roots for the underdog. And lastly, this job will probably be a lot easier if you have a soulmate-level love for authentic pizza.
How to apply?
A CV gives us a good idea of your background, we are interested in your latest work and projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us. If you have them, be sure to include links to any personal projects, blogs, contributions, or anything you want to add to your application.