HR Coordinator, Skopje
HR Coordinator (People Ops Specialist)
What is Slice?
Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
The People Ops Specialist is an essential part of Slice’s People team. We are committed to providing Slicers with a world class employee experience and this role plays a key part in accomplishing that goal. Our ideal candidate has excellent attention to detail, is motivated by consistently improving internal processes that enhance the employee experience, and is a champion of the Slice culture. You are passionate about People Operations including, but not limited to, employee onboarding, internal processes, education and support, and data management and reporting. You are outcome-oriented, and pursue solutions in a thoughtful, iterative, and empathetic way. You are someone who gets excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment and willing to contribute wherever necessary.
What you’ll do:
As People Ops Specialist, you will report into the Lead People Ops and will assist the HRBPs to provide a people-first approach to supporting employees and managers with their HR needs. You will work closely with members of the People team, as well as the Legal, Finance and IT teams, to support several processes across the employee lifecycle (such as onboarding, offboarding, performance management, employee inquiries):
- Liaise with the global HRBP team on various initiatives such as onboarding, offboarding and performance management
- Work with Talent Acquisition and Legal on processes
- Complete onboarding and offboarding processes with employees
- Maintain people data in our HRIS and other internal tools
- Respond to employment verification requests
- Establish and maintain trust and credibility across all levels of the company
- Support day-to-day employee inquiries
- Other administrative tasks deemed necessary to support the HRBP function
You will need to be in office a minimum of 3 days per week.
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate about People Operations and/or Human Resources
- 1-2 years of experience in a HR Coordinator/People Operations role
- Outstanding customer service
- Comfortable with Google Suite, UKG, Lattice, and/or other HR technology
- Ability to handle confidential information, with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with a proactive work style and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Has strong judgment and presents a high degree of professional maturity, honesty, and integrity.
- At ease with multi-tasking and changing priorities
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.