Director of Sales
Director of Sales
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
You will lead the Macedonia-based sales team in achieving their targets.
We are looking for a high-performing Director of Sales to join as a key member of our Sales Organization. This person will lead a team of ~80+ sales professionals across Macedonia (predominantly based in Skopje).
Your role will entail motivating, coaching, retaining and developing the sales team to ensure they achieve their monthly sales goals. You will be responsible for overseeing the sales managers who are directly responsible for monitoring each rep on their team’s phone-positioning, daily KPI’s, and team retention. You will also play a key role in sales recruiting, as we continuously grow the team.
We expect you to have a proactive approach to the job, bringing new ideas and solutions forward to continue to help improve our sales motion and increase sales rep productivity.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Consistently meet or exceed team monthly sales targets
- Lead coaching sessions for your sales managers (to ensure they are coaching their reps on the right behaviors and sales methodology)
- Motivate, inspire, and engage the sales team to go above and beyond in achieving their targets
- Lead the charge in coming up with solutions and sales tactics for improving the team performance
- Monitor and report on the performance of sales reps for metric and goal achievement
- Communicate changes in products, processes, and policies to your team
- Create an environment where motivated reps are able to achieve at the peak of their ability through recognition and incentives
- Collaborate with the People team to support our recruiting & retention activities
- Take ownership of certain projects often collaborating with cross-functional teams
The Winning Recipe
We’re looking for a high-energy, results-driven, and adaptable Sales Leader who will succeed in a fast-paced working environment.
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience
- Proven track record of managing sales teams and hitting quota
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills (advanced English)
- Skilled at planning and implementing sales strategies
- Strong analytical mindset for tracking rep metrics and team performance
- Experience with managing, coaching, and motivating a large sales team
- Excellent at identifying opportunities and challenges and collaborating with cross-functional leadership to solve problems
- A "roll up your sleeves" mentality!
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.
Privacy Notice Statement of Acknowledgment
When you apply for a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Slice. Slice is keeping your data safe and secure. Once we have received your personal data, we put in place reasonable and appropriate measures and controls to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access. If selected, we will process your personal data for hiring /employment processes, as well as our legal obligations.
If you are not selected for the job position and you have given consent on the question below (by selecting "Give consent") we will store and process your personal data and submitted documents (CV) to consider eligibility for employment up to 365 days (one year). You have the right to withdraw your previously given consent for storing your personal data and CV in the Slice database considering eligibility for employment for a year. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For additional information and / or exercise of your rights to the protection of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, e-mail: email@example.com.