Technical Account Manager
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
Empower small business owners with the most stylish and affordable supplies for local, independent pizzerias, delivered to their shops’ doorstep!
Provide exemplary service and the best partner experience for shops purchasing supplies from Slice. This includes both inbound and outbound communications. The Goods representatives will manage relationships with existing Goods customers, partnering with The Goods operations leads to help partners track existing customers, take orders, upsell and cross-sell customers, and help customers place reorders, based on their buying patterns and preferences. Please note this is a full-time, on-site position and working hours are 16:00-00:00, Monday through Friday.
- Quickly and effectively make outgoing supplies reorder calls and handle incoming reorder calls for The Goods, across our markets
- Upsell customers onto additional supplies products and upsell them onto additional Slice products like Smart Buttons and OBM
- Keep track of existing customer preferences (e.g., what day and time they like to place orders, what they like to order), and track whether they have been contacted. Flag customers that are a churn risk
- Handling partner complaints (account issue, financial issue, menu issue, GMB complaint, technical issue, order issue, discount complaint, etc) related to our product, trying to offer the best solution on the first contact, and then routing them to the Dedicated AMs when the first contact solution is not possible.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and provide product feedback and new recommendations based on requests from restaurants.
Your day to day will include managing processes on Shopify for The Goods team, managing data for new and prospective customers in Salesforce, ensuring all communication is logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached. The Goods Team is all about creative teamwork, where amazing ideas are born, leading everyone to success. As someone who understands The Goods offering you will answer customer inquiries, by responding to, delegating, and prioritizing all partner text communication (SMS, Chat, Email). Your main goal will be to contribute a “play to win” mentality to the team and come in everyday with a positive mental attitude!
The Winning Recipe
We’re looking for proactive, persistent, and adaptable individuals who succeed in high-growth working environments.
- Verbal and written English skills; minimum C1 level
- Proven ability to manage listings efficiently
- Proficient in Google Docs and Excel with the ability to quickly learn new software (MS Office, Google, Apple, Yelp)
- Team player/flexible to support market leads as needs arise
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree
- Quick learner and self-motivator, able to work independently once onboarded
- Stellar time management skills with the ability to recognize and focus on high priority tasks
- Prior sales experience is a plus
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Training upon start of the role to ensure success within the team
- Company structure that encourages career development, strong career path in sales; you will be recognized for hard work
- A team obsessed with ping pong tournaments, pizza Fridays and summer parties!
- A working environment that promotes open communication based on our core values
- Wellbeing + learning and development program
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy (please note, this is subject to change). This entire process is expected to take ~2 weeks to complete.
- 20 minute video call with recruiter
- 30 minute 1:1 with Hiring Manager
- 30 minute 1:1 with VP, The Goods
- 45 minute final presentation with various stakeholders
*Please note we use Google Meet and are more than happy to train you on Google Suite products!
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.
Privacy Notice Statement of Acknowledgment
When you apply for a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Slice. Slice is keeping your data safe and secure. Once we have received your personal data, we put in place reasonable and appropriate measures and controls to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access. If selected, we will process your personal data for hiring /employment processes, as well as our legal obligations.
If you are not selected for the job position and you have given consent on the question below (by selecting "Give consent") we will store and process your personal data and submitted documents (CV) to consider eligibility for employment up to 365 days (one year). You have the right to withdraw your previously given consent for storing your personal data and CV in the Slice database considering eligibility for employment for a year. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For additional information and / or exercise of your rights to the protection of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.