Account Development Representative
Account Development Representative
About: The Role
Location: US remote
Hours: 9am-6pm EST. Due to Snappy employees being in Tel Aviv, London and across the US, we schedule all company-wide meetings and events in EST. We do our best to respect and accommodate your personal time, but please know that there will be company-wide meetings and events that will be held in EST.
Compensation: We feel passionately about transparency in compensation. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $60,000, with a target bonus up to 15K, paid out quarterly, as well as other monthly incentives!
Snappy is looking for a sales-focused, strategic, and collaborative individual to join our team as an Account Development Representative. As a member of our mighty ADR Team, you’re at the forefront of our customer engagement efforts - contacting professionals across industries with the goal of generating qualified meetings for our sales team. You’ll fill a key role in expanding our pipeline and launching Snappy in new markets; these leads are the lifeblood of our sales pipeline and the growth of Snappy!
As an Account Development Representative, you will:
- Generate new leads through internet research, social media monitoring, and messaging
- Work with tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Lusha to discover leads
- Make outbound calls to prospects who have expressed interest in learning more about Snappy
- Nurture leads, helping to grow them into full-fledged accounts
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Snappy, ADR is the first step on the track to becoming a Senior ADR, to Strategic ADR, Team Lead and or an Account Executive.
You will find success as an ADR if you are:
- At your best in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to receive and act on constructive feedback
- Exceptionally organized and results focused
- Able to understand customer needs and can translate that to a successful product sale
- An effective communicator with the ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional organization
- An infectious passion for sales
- A history of learning new tools and the ability to pick up new things quickly
- A competitive spirit
- A knack for finding ways to motivate yourself and team members
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new and existing accounts is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree OR 3 years of SDR/ADR experience (with a proven track record of hitting quota month over month)
- Experience in SFDC and Outreach, Yesware, or Salesloft is a plus!
If you share our values and enthusiasm for spreading the love of Gifting, we’d love to review your application. We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
The Product: Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one gifting platform. We’re reinventing the way companies and individuals express appreciation by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets people choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 2,000 more. We’re growing everyday - 149% YOY, if you want to get technical! At the same time, we’re building out exciting new verticals including Snappy Lite - our SMB offering, Snappy Personal - a B2C offering, and Snappy Swag that all helps to position us as the #1 gifting platform in the world!
The Company: Snappy is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of passion, humility, and endless positivity are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to tackle problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and willingness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: We’ve seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy so, of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees including, but not limited to: Free healthcare depending on coverage level and plan selection (including free vision and dental on all plans), a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, paid family leave, snacks and lunches delivered straight to your home, Snappy Summer Fridays (which are enjoyed all year round!), and Snappy gifts galore!
Snappy’s DE&I Commitment: Snappy is committed to creating an authentically diverse & inclusive company with collective perspectives. Our goal is to serve the broad needs of our employees, partners, customers, and global communities. Snappy’s mission is to be a leader in the diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) space. In order to accomplish this, we must ensure that everyone’s thoughts and opinions are valued, always. In practice, we build trust with one another by creating safe spaces for everyone to organically be themselves, encourage our teams to bring out the best in each other, engage in honest conversations, and work collaboratively to achieve our goals.
Snappy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Other fun facts about Snappy:
- Snappy, a corporate gift company used by 200+ large companies around the world, has gathered over 20,000 five-star employee reviews - an overwhelmingly positive response, as reported by Inc.com.
- Snappy was honored to be named the fastest-growing company in New York City and, later in 2021, the 15th fast-growing company in all of America.
- Snappy gift recipients keep 99.5 percent of the gifts they receive, and Snappy has helped more than 1,000 enterprise customers including Microsoft, Zoom, Adobe, Comcast, and Uber, send over a million gifts to employees and other stakeholders in the past six months.
- Backed by elite investors GGV Capital, 83North, Saban Ventures, and Hearst Ventures, Snappy was named one of the top 250 Fintech Companies of 2021.
- More than 14,000 trees have been planted as part of Snappy’s sustainability program and over 100 cause-driven businesses have been featured in Snappy collections to date.
- In 2021 alone, Snappy volunteered over 300+ hours, donated over $70k to charities, and partnered with Make-A-Wish Foundation to help donate over $720k through gift collections.
- Between January 1st, through December 31st, 2021, Snappy sent 2.21 million gifts which included the millionth gift since the company was founded in 2015!
- Snappy CEO, Hani Goldstein, loves to give so much so that she founded a company to do just that. Check out Inc.com's Founder Profile of Hani for more!