Full Stack Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer with kick-ass skills and a burning passion for writing beautiful code and building the next generation gifting platform and products.
- Partner with product managers, designers, and analysts to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- Take full ownership of engineering projects from design to implementation to deployment and maintenance
- Design and build software used by thousands of customers
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested code
- Ensure that our development environment is best in class by delivering improvements to internal tooling and processes
- Work closely with customer support to respond quickly to issues for our users and solve those in a permanent and scalable way
- Improve the team and company – you will be an active participant in our culture
- 4+ years of software full stack engineering
- 2+ years of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- 1+ years of experience with React frameworks (advantage)
- Experience with Serverless technologies (advantage)
Snappy is an award winning, all-in-one gifting platform that helps companies reward their employees and customers - boosting loyalty and engagement through a fun and engaging digital experience. Snappy’s gifting algorithm automates the selection and sending off personal gifts and messages at scale, and notifies recipients through fun and personalized digital unboxing experiences.
We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Amazon, Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 3000 more, Plus, we're growing everyday, if you want to get technical!
We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.