Senior Product Manager
We are Torq - We’re transforming cybersecurity by putting powerful no-code automation in the hands of every security professional - helping them deliver stronger, faster protection in minutes. From the Fortune 10 to cutting-edge startups - Torq’s automation helps shorten threat response time by 70%, or reduce manual work by 75% for any security process. It’s no wonder we’re doubling our customer base every few months, and have grown our team over 300% in the past year
What’s our secret? people. The best team, the best culture - this is why we deliver the best possible results to our customers. And to keep doing this - we’re looking for smart, professional, teammates to join us - we’re just getting started!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our fast-growing company and in a breakthrough stage where we build our dream team with the most passionate and professional people in the industry. We seek an experienced, curious, self-motivated product manager to join our team and lead our product management processes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become an expert in all product aspects (flows, features, infrastructures, and market).
- Perform customer and market research and industry analysis to assess market need, size of the opportunity, and competitive landscape.
- Analyze clients' requirements as well as other stakeholders to define and prioritize the necessary capabilities/features.
- Make critical and important decisions with respect to time, features, resources, and quality to meet the business objectives.
- Work closely with engineering to define, develop, and launch new capabilities, features, flows, and products.
Our company and team spirit foster an environment that encourages taking initiative, being open to new ideas, and enjoying the ride!
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- 3+ years experience in the cyber security industry
- Experience with B2B SaaS platforms
- Data-driven, with the ability to ask the right questions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, drive teams & interfaces without direct authority
- Superb English speaking and writing skills
- Computer Science, Industrial Engineering degree, or any equivalent education
As an equal-opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are waiting for you!