Senior DevOps Engineer
We are Torq - We’re transforming cybersecurity by putting powerful no-code automation in the hands of every security professional - helping them deliver stronger, faster protection in minutes. From the Fortune 10 to cutting-edge startups - Torq’s automation helps shorten threat response time by 70%, or reduce manual work by 75% for any security process. It’s no wonder we’re doubling our customer base every few months, and have grown our team over 300% in the past year
What’s our secret? people. The best team, the best culture - this is why we deliver the best possible results to our customers. And to keep doing this - we’re looking for smart, professional, teammates to join us - we’re just getting started!
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our fast growing company and in a breakthrough stage where we build our dream team with the most passionate and professional people in the industry.
Our team thinks differently and quickly, delivering high quality and unique code while using the latest technologies and frameworks. All of that without forgetting to enjoy the ride!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work in the Devops mindset by identifying bottlenecks and implementing build/automation tools to increase reliability and speed.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability using the latest observability technologies.
- Enabling the devops culture in our R&D by encouraging self-service and building tools to support our velocity.
- Owning the deployment lifecycle from architecture to implementation across multiple regions and environments.
Our company and team spirit foster an environment that encourages taking initiative, being open to new ideas, and doing it in style!
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with 3+ years as a DevOps/SRE/Production Engineer.
- Experience with Production workloads running on public cloud infrastructure (GCP / AWS)
- Experience with a microservice architecture and containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity and implementation knowledge with observability tools like OpenTelemetry, Grafana, Thanos & Prometheus.
- Experience with zero trust security solutions, we don’t like VPNs ;-)
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD pipelines like Github actions, ArgoCD, Argo rollouts.
- Scripting/programming skills with Bash/Python/Go.
- Knows his/her way around IAC(Infrastructure as code) tools for example: Terraform, Terragrunt.
- Familiarity with DORA metrics.
- Team player mentality, we challenge each other technically in an empowering and positive way in order to reach the best possible outcomes for our team & the company.
- An innovative approach with the ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies.
- An ability to understand constraints and challenge everything in our technology stack.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.