Regional Sales Director (East)
We are Torq - We’re transforming cybersecurity by putting powerful no-code automation in the hands of every security professional - helping them deliver stronger, faster protection in minutes. From the Fortune 10 to cutting-edge startups - Torq’s automation helps shorten threat response time by 70%, or reduce manual work by 75% for any security process. It’s no wonder we’re doubling our customer base every few months, and have grown our team over 300% in the past year
What’s our secret? people. The best team, the best culture - this is why we deliver the best possible results to our customers. And to keep doing this - we’re looking for smart, professional, teammates to join us - we’re just getting started!
We are looking for an experienced and motivated sales leader to join Torq. In this role, you will report to SVP WW Sales. As a Regional Director of Sales, you will manage a team of account executives in a defined geographical territory. You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive sales strategy that aligns with the company's goals and objectives as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure business growth.
Location: East US - New York, Boston, Atlanta, Tampa
As the Director of Sales you will…
- Lead, manage, and motivate Torq’s sales team to drive market growth and partnerships to deliver exceptional results.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales process that aligns with the company's goals and objectives.
- Identify gaps and propose ongoing improvements to enhance efficiency.
- Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with potential clients to expand the customer base.
- Oversee the end-to-end sales cycles - from prospecting to closed deals.
- Analyze sales data and metrics to measure performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless execution and ensure a unified approach to sales and customer service.
- Drive recruitment for high caliber A-team members and develop both junior and senior sales executives to reach new revenue heights.
- Embody the Torq values and play a lead role to ensure the culture engages employees, resonates locally and is consistent globally.
We’re looking for you if…:
- 8+ years' experience managing and leading a team of account executives.
- Sales experience of complex security and cloud solutions.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Excellent leadership and management skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze sales data and metrics to inform strategy and identify areas for improvement.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing best practices and industry trends
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.