We are Torq - We’re transforming cybersecurity by putting powerful no-code automation in the hands of every security professional - helping them deliver stronger, faster protection in minutes. From the Fortune 10 to cutting-edge startups - Torq’s automation helps shorten threat response time by 70%, or reduce manual work by 75% for any security process. It’s no wonder we’re doubling our customer base every few months, and have grown our team over 300% in the past year
What’s our secret? people. The best team, the best culture - this is why we deliver the best possible results to our customers. And to keep doing this - we’re looking for smart, professional, teammates to join us - we’re just getting started!
We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our product team.
The Product Specialist will own the high-definition picture of our customer and market needs, maintain close relationships with key accounts, and conduct relevant research to provide a solid infrastructure for our product strategy. The Product Specialist will also enable all business teams and partners to execute our strategy successfully.
Field to Product Inbound Communication Ownership:
- Manage the Request for Enhancement (RFE) process, including tracking, prioritization, and resolution
- Provide customer and field feedback with a security user perspective, enriching feedback for collaboration with roadmap items
- Influence roadmap items and product design based on industry trends, customer needs, and the company's vision
- Conduct and manage customer cadence calls to gather and incorporate product feedback
- Build and manage the relationship with design partners
- Establish and oversee a customer advisory board
- Take an active role in planning and executing Torq’s Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy
- Create and manage feature rollout plans to empower marketing and sales teams in promoting new product features
- Continuously monitor and update competitive analysis, including competitor product offerings, strengths, weaknesses, and market positioning
- Provide insights and recommendations based on competitive analysis to inform product strategy and positioning
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years experience as a field representative: Solution Architect, Professional Service Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Solution Engineer, or a similar role in the security industry
- 3+ Experience with B2B SaaS platforms
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager/ product owner [advantage]
- Great interpersonal skills, drive teams & interfaces without direct authority
- Superb English speaking and writing skills
- Computer Science, Industrial Engineering degree, or any equivalent education
- Cross-Department Collaboration: Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively across departments with key stakeholders, including but not limited to sales, marketing, engineering, and support teams.
- Cybersecurity Expertise: Strong cybersecurity background focusing on SOC (Security Operations Center) and SecOps (Security Operations) challenges and operations. This should include a deep understanding of security best practices, threat detection, incident response, and vulnerability management.
- Scripting and Integration: experience with scripting and integration. Proficiency in scripting languages and integrating different systems and tools will be an advantage.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.