Sales Operations Manager
We are Torq - We’re transforming cybersecurity by putting powerful no-code automation in the hands of every security professional - helping them deliver stronger, faster protection in minutes. From the Fortune 10 to cutting-edge startups - Torq’s automation helps shorten threat response time by 70%, or reduce manual work by 75% for any security process. It’s no wonder we’re doubling our customer base every few months, and have grown our team over 300% in the past year
What’s our secret? people. The best team, the best culture - this is why we deliver the best possible results to our customers. And to keep doing this - we’re looking for smart, professional, teammates to join us - we’re just getting started!
We’re currently looking to hire a Sales Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations team. In this role, you’d work closely with team members across the Go-To-Market teams (Marketing, Sales, Channel) to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Torq go-to-market engine resulting in predictable, scalable growth.
- Drive improvement in sales processes and systems, enabling a better experience for our sellers and customers
- Manage day to day sales operations processes related to deal desk, supplier registration, and order processing
- Assist in sales planning including sales coverage and territory management
- Analyze sales data and metrics drawing insights to help sales leaders drive performance and productivity across their teams
Your day to day
- Salesforce administration including quoting enhancements, approval processes, price book/SKU management, and territory management
- Be the primary point of contact for deal desk, supplier questionnaires, and order processing
- Lead efforts to deploy new technology/modules related to territory management, CPQ, forecasting
- Monitor key sales metrics, forecasting, and help with quarterly path to plans
- 3+ years of experience with tools like Salesforce including CPQ, Forecasting, and Deal Registration modules
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Someone who has a natural curiosity, attention to detail, and ability to learn quickly
- Salesforce Certification preferred
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Torq is building an outstanding company. To achieve our goals, we are focused on hiring great people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.