MSSP Sales Executive
We are Torq - We’re transforming cybersecurity by putting powerful no-code automation in the hands of every security professional - helping them deliver stronger, faster protection in minutes. From the Fortune 10 to cutting-edge startups - Torq’s automation helps shorten threat response time by 70%, or reduce manual work by 75% for any security process. It’s no wonder we’re doubling our customer base every few months, and have grown our team over 300% in the past year
What’s our secret? people. The best team, the best culture - this is why we deliver the best possible results to our customers. And to keep doing this - we’re looking for smart, professional, teammates to join us - we’re just getting started!
The Managed Services Partner Manager will be responsible for managing and nurturing relationships with strategic MSP/MSSP/MDR partners to drive business growth and expand the company's reach. You will play a pivotal role in leveraging strategic partnerships to drive business growth, expand market reach, and enhance Torq’s competitive position.
- Identify potential partners that align with Torq’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Engage in negotiations, establish mutually beneficial agreements, and collaborate on joint go-to-market strategies. Work closely with partners to define partnership objectives, create joint value propositions, and develop joint marketing and sales initiatives.
- Serve as the main point of contact for partners, maintaining regular communication and building strong relationships. Collaborate with partners to ensure alignment of goals, resolve issues, and address any concerns. Provide guidance, support, and resources to help them succeed in promoting the company's services.
- Work with partners to develop and execute joint marketing and sales initiatives,including co-marketing campaigns, joint webinars, events, and collateral development. Partner with internal stakeholders to create partner-specific marketing materials, sales enablement resources, and training programs to ensure effective promotion and selling of the managed services.
- Conduct training sessions, deliver presentations, and provide ongoing support to help partners effectively position and sell the Torq platform.
- Track and measure the performance of partnerships, including key performance indicators (KPIs) such as revenue generated, customer acquisition, and partner satisfaction.
- 8-10 years of experience working with MSPs, MSSPs, and MDRs
- Strong familiarity with cybersecurity use cases
- Proven track record of success in selling to, through, and with Partners
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply! Torq is building an outstanding company. To achieve our goals, we are focused on hiring great people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.