Channel Account Manager
Torq is your security product’s favorite security product. Our enterprise-grade security hyperautomation platform unifies and automates the entire security infrastructure to deliver unparalleled protection and productivity. Torq drives maximum value and efficiency from existing security investments. It supercharges security teams across the Fortune 500 with powerful, easy-to-use no-code, low-code, and full-code workflows that reduce manual tasks, freeing security professionals to focus on higher-value strategic activities.
There’s electricity in the air at Torq. We’re a dynamic, extremely motivated team of go-getters. Every one of us is inspired to propel our customer and partner ecosystem to new heights through hyperautomation. We’re always looking for amazing people across every discipline to join Torq.
What’s our secret? People. The best team, the best culture - this is why we deliver the best possible results to our customers. And to keep doing this - we’re looking for smart, professional teammates to join us - we’re just getting started!
The Channel Account Manager will be responsible for managing and nurturing relationships with strategic resellers & partners to drive business growth and expand the company's reach. You will play a pivotal role in leveraging strategic partnerships to drive business growth, expand market reach, and enhance Torq’s competitive position.
- Identify potential resellers that align with Torq’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Engage in negotiations, establish mutually beneficial agreements, and collaborate on joint go-to-market strategies. Work closely with resellers to define objectives, create joint value propositions, and develop joint marketing and sales initiatives.
- Serve as the main point of contact for channel partners, maintaining regular communication and building strong relationships. Collaborate with resellers to ensure alignment of goals, resolve issues, and address any concerns. Provide guidance, support, and resources to help them succeed in promoting the company's services.
- Work with partners and resellers to develop and execute joint marketing and sales initiatives,including co-marketing campaigns, joint webinars, events, and collateral development. Partner with internal stakeholders to create partner-specific marketing materials, sales enablement resources, and training programs to ensure effective promotion and selling of the managed services.
- Conduct training sessions, deliver presentations, and provide ongoing support to help resellers effectively position and sell the Torq platform.
- Track and measure the performance of partnerships, including key performance indicators (KPIs) such as revenue generated, customer acquisition, and partner satisfaction.
- 8-10 years of experience working with resellers/selling through channel partners
- Strong familiarity with cybersecurity use cases
- Proven track record of success in selling to, through, and with Resellers
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply! Torq is building an outstanding company. To achieve our goals, we are focused on hiring great people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.