Torq is your security product’s favorite security product. Our enterprise-grade security hyperautomation platform unifies and automates the entire security infrastructure to deliver unparalleled protection and productivity. Torq drives maximum value and efficiency from existing security investments. It supercharges security teams across the Fortune 500 with powerful, easy-to-use no-code, low-code, and full-code workflows that reduce manual tasks, freeing security professionals to focus on higher-value strategic activities.
There’s electricity in the air at Torq. We’re a dynamic, extremely motivated team of go-getters. Every one of us is inspired to propel our customer and partner ecosystem to new heights through hyperautomation. We’re always looking for amazing people across every discipline to join Torq.
We are looking for a product designer to join our product design team.
As a product designer, your responsibilities will include working on new features and improving the design of existing ones. You will work closely with the product management and engineering teams to ensure your design is aesthetically pleasing, user-friendly, practical, and technically sound.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to understand project requirements and user needs.
- Create wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes to communicate design ideas.
- Conduct research and gather feedback to inform design decisions.
- Iterate on designs based on user feedback and testing.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure seamless implementation of designs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in design, specializing in UX or digital design.
- 1+ years of experience in product design.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping using Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with user research methods, including usability testing and user interviews.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Excellent visual design skills, including layout, typography, and color.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
About the Company
Torq is leading the way in hyperautomation, which involves rapidly identifying, evaluating, integrating, and automating various business and IT processes. Torq eliminates the need for security teams to handle threat detection and resolution on a large scale manually. It also facilitates smooth communication and collaboration across all systems. With Torq, security professionals can effortlessly create automated workflows that enable them to respond to threats more quickly, automatically address risks, and provide enhanced security for their teams.
The Torq platform enables security professionals to easily create and deploy complex workflows, saving them time compared to traditional security automation solutions. Torq customers currently perform over 3 million security automations daily.
Security professionals from top Fortune 500 companies and leading cybersecurity vendors such as Wiz, Abnormal Security, Armis, and SentinelOne use the Torq platform to consolidate, manage, and orchestrate their cybersecurity stacks. This includes utilizing powerful and sophisticated tools driven by artificial intelligence, machine learning, event-driven software architectures, and robotic process automation.