Director of Customer Success
Torq is your security product’s favorite security product. Our enterprise-grade security hyperautomation platform unifies and automates the entire security infrastructure to deliver unparalleled protection and productivity. Torq drives maximum value and efficiency from existing security investments. It supercharges security teams across the Fortune 500 with powerful, easy-to-use no-code, low-code, and full-code workflows that reduce manual tasks, freeing security professionals to focus on higher-value strategic activities.
There’s electricity in the air at Torq. We’re a dynamic, extremely motivated team of go-getters. Every one of us is inspired to propel our customer and partner ecosystem to new heights through hyperautomation. We’re always looking for amazing people across every discipline to join Torq.
We are looking for a CS Director who will be focused on driving awareness, demand, adoption, and engagement for Torq customers. As the leader of the Customer Success Management function, you will be responsible to build, lead and drive our customer success team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing the customer journey, ensuring a world-class level of customer satisfaction, and driving business growth through strong relationships with our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive customer success strategy aligned withTorq’s mission and objectives.
- Build Customer Success functions and lead a high-performing team of Customer Success Managers.
- Provide strategic direction and vision to the customer success function.
- Build and nurture long-term relationships with key accounts, acting as their trusted advisor in leveraging Torq’s platform.
- Build processes to identify expansions and partner with the Sales team to drive growth
- Oversee the onboarding process to ensure seamless and successful adoption of Torq’s platform.
- Develop and track KPIs to measure the effectiveness of customer success initiatives
- Act as the voice of the customer, providing insights and feedback to the product, sales, and marketing teams.
What You'll Need To Bring
- At least 5+ years of experience leading Customer success and implementation
- Working with a SaaS Cloud Security product - a must
- Public Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure hands-on) working knowledge/experience
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Strong customer relationship and communication skills across internal and external stakeholders, including outstanding presentation skills for both technical and executive audiences
- Proven self-starter with a motivated attitude to be able to manage multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities simultaneously
- A history of successfully leading a team that drives target attainment
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling one or more cybersecurity solutions , including : SIEM , SOAR , EDR , Cloud Security , Email Security , etc
- Demonstrated success working with Fortune 1000 companies
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to influence technical decision makers and executives
- Ability to travel frequently