Regional Sales Manager - Mountain West
Torq is your security product’s favorite security product. Our enterprise-grade security hyperautomation platform unifies and automates the entire security infrastructure to deliver unparalleled protection and productivity. Torq drives maximum value and efficiency from existing security investments. It supercharges security teams across the Fortune 500 with powerful, easy-to-use no-code, low-code, and full-code workflows that reduce manual tasks, freeing security professionals to focus on higher-value strategic activities.
There’s electricity in the air at Torq. We’re a dynamic, extremely motivated team of go-getters. Every one of us is inspired to propel our customer and partner ecosystem to new heights through hyperautomation. We’re always looking for amazing people across every discipline to join Torq.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Regional Sales Manager for our New England region. You will be responsible for positioning Torq’s security solution within our Enterprise prospects and customers, and for developing a comprehensive account strategy that aligns with the company's goals and objectives as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure business growth.
What you will be doing :
- Sell an amazing no-code security automation product- from start to finish.
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities
- Execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets
- Developing and building close long-term strategic relationships with prospects, customers and channel partners
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stakeholders.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-10+ years of direct sales experience selling security software.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over-achieving sales targets.
- Experience in selling complex enterprise security software solutions and ability to adapt to fast-growing and changing environments
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA e.g. CoM, Challenger and MEDDICC
Please apply if your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements. Torq is building an outstanding company. We are focused on hiring great people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to achieve our goals.