Technical Support Engineer
Torq is your security product’s favorite security product. Our enterprise-grade security hyperautomation platform unifies and automates the entire security infrastructure to deliver unparalleled protection and productivity. Torq drives maximum value and efficiency from existing security investments. It supercharges security teams across the Fortune 500 with powerful, easy-to-use no-code, low-code, and full-code workflows that reduce manual tasks, freeing security professionals to focus on higher-value strategic activities.
There’s electricity in the air at Torq. We’re a dynamic, extremely motivated team of go-getters. Every one of us is inspired to propel our customer and partner ecosystem to new heights through hyperautomation. We’re always looking for amazing people across every discipline to join Torq.
As a Technical Support Engineer at Torq, you will report to the Sr. Director of Field Engineering. You will play a central role in the Field Engineering team. You will have highly technical peers across all time zones who work collaboratively with you to solve customer problems and share their experiences to achieve the maximum value from our solution.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with customers to ensure their success in their automation journey leverage of the Torq solution (Solution Adaption).
- Support customers with their technical needs and queries.
- Represent Torq in events and conferences.
- Influence the features and roadmap of Torq solution based on customer needs.
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to the Security and Security Automation landscape.
What are we looking for:
- 5 years experience in technical support or equivalent position.
- Proven experience in security, automation, scripting, and API knowledge.
- Ability to deliver world-class support and training experience.
- Excellent English proficiency is a must
- Customer service oriented and “can do” attitude with an uncompromising will to learn.
- ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in operations, cloud service environments, or professional services.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Torq is building an outstanding company. To achieve our goals, we are focused on hiring great people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.