Channel Sales Engineer
Torq is your security product’s favorite security product. Our enterprise-grade security hyperautomation platform unifies and automates the entire security infrastructure to deliver unparalleled protection and productivity. Torq drives maximum value and efficiency from existing security investments. It supercharges security teams across the Fortune 500 with powerful, easy-to-use no-code, low-code, and full-code workflows that reduce manual tasks, freeing security professionals to focus on higher-value strategic activities.
There’s electricity in the air at Torq. We’re a dynamic, extremely motivated team of go-getters. Every one of us is inspired to propel our customer and partner ecosystem to new heights through hyperautomation. We’re always looking for amazing people across every discipline to join Torq.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Engineer to build, implement and manage top standard SE strategy with our partners in an outstanding hyper-growth environment. In this role you’ll help our Channel Account Management team to evangelize the power of Torq by training and enabling our partners and prospects to help them achieve maximum value from our solution.
What you’ll do:
- Provide outstanding and effective pre-sales technical expertise and sales engineering processes.
- Partner with sales leadership, alliances, and product groups to drive operational excellence and efficiency and meet quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ensure accuracy and accountability with internal systems and tools
- Provide technical guidance and support to the Channel team, ensuring that they have the knowledge and tools needed to be successful
- Deliver compelling presentations to customers and prospects to ensure they understand the value of our solution
- Promote products and business solutions at conferences, forums, and seminars.
- Participate in regional industry events/organizations as a thought leader.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal functional areas to ensure solutions are implemented and supported in-line with client expectations.
- Provide input on product development or enhancements to existing products to product management function.
- At least 5+ years of experience in pre-sales engineering/solutions engineering working with a SaaS Cloud Security product - Security knowledge is a must.
- Deep understanding of pre-sales engineering and sales stage processes
- Public Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure hands-on) working knowledge/experience
- Prior Hands on experience with scripting/programming languages with one or more languages such as Python , Powershell , bash , etc and APIs
- Strong communication skills across internal and external stakeholders, including outstanding presentation skills for both technical and executive audiences
- Proven self-starter with a motivated attitude to be able to manage multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a pleasant and professional attitude towards customers and co-workers
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling one or more cybersecurity solutions , including: SIEM , SOAR , EDR , Cloud Security , Email Security , etc
- Demonstrated success working with Fortune 1000 companies.
- Strong customer relationship and people skills as well as strong written communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to influence technical decision makers and executives.
- Ability to travel frequently
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.