Field Marketing Manager
Torq is your security product’s favorite security product. Our enterprise-grade security hyperautomation platform unifies and automates the entire security infrastructure to deliver unparalleled protection and productivity. Torq drives maximum value and efficiency from existing security investments. It supercharges security teams across the Fortune 500 with powerful, easy-to-use no-code, low-code, and full-code workflows that reduce manual tasks, freeing security professionals to focus on higher-value strategic activities.
There’s electricity in the air at Torq. We’re a dynamic, extremely motivated team of go-getters. Every one of us is inspired to propel our customer and partner ecosystem to new heights through hyperautomation. We’re always looking for amazing people across every discipline to join Torq.
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing events and campaigns. Reporting to the VP of Growth you will work closely with sales, partners, and marketing colleagues to develop multichannel field marketing campaigns, successfully execute programs, and track overall performance.
What Will You Do?
- Develop Torq’s field marketing strategy to support our rapid growth and create awareness as a category leader
- Manage and execute the delivery and experience of strategic in-person events for customers, prospects, and partners, including major industry events, regional industry and partner events, private customer events, etc
- Align with peers in Demand Gen, Communications, Product Marketing and Partner Marketing on a set of multi-channel go-to-market campaigns, integrating social, digital, and other communications channels, to maximize the impact of our field marketing activity
- Analyze and track overall performance of field marketing activity and impact to revenue pipeline
- Establish and implement ways of working across the region to ensure efficiency of centralized functions
- Set the standard to ensure effective collaboration across marketing and sales roles for regional campaign execution
What Should You Bring to The Table
- B2B field marketing experience with a track record of working directly with a sales organization, ideally in the software/SaaS space
- Deep expertise in event planning and sponsorships, including budgeting, negotiation, event and travel logistics
- Demonstrable track record driving business growth
- Strong project management and organizational skills along with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills without a fear of over communication. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Proven track record of building and scaling field marketing campaigns with a strong focus on ROI
- A passion for pipeline and demand generation and a metrics driven approach, experience working with Salesforce
- Experience with supporting both direct sales and channel sales teams
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to travel and comply with the company’s travel policy
- People management experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.