Business Development Representative
Torq is your security product’s favorite security product. Our enterprise-grade security hyperautomation platform unifies and automates the entire security infrastructure to deliver unparalleled protection and productivity. Torq drives maximum value and efficiency from existing security investments. It supercharges security teams across the Fortune 500 with powerful, easy-to-use no-code, low-code, and full-code workflows that reduce manual tasks, freeing security professionals to focus on higher-value strategic activities.
There’s electricity in the air at Torq. We’re a dynamic, extremely motivated team of go-getters. Every one of us is inspired to propel our customer and partner ecosystem to new heights through hyperautomation. We’re always looking for amazing people across every discipline to join Torq.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to play a critical role in our sales organization, generate new business opportunities, and qualify leads for the sales team. As a key contributor to our growing organization, you'll have the unique opportunity to help build and shape our sales processes, strategies, and tactics from the ground up.
What you will do:
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential customers and opportunities that ensure lead quality and quantity while qualifying and prioritizing inbound leads.
- Conduct research on target accounts and industries to better understand their cybersecurity challenges and needs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute account-based sales strategies.
- Use CRM software tools to track leads, opportunities, and activities.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals, and work effectively with members of the assigned territory.
What you should bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience as an SDR/BDR, preferably in a growth stage startup or a cyber security company.
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to self-motivate, prioritize and manage unstructured time.
- Familiarity with CRM software (preferably Salesforce) and sales automation tools.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.