Part-Time Talent Sourcing Specialist
Torq is your security product’s favorite security product. Our enterprise-grade security hyperautomation platform unifies and automates the entire security infrastructure to deliver unparalleled protection and productivity. Torq drives maximum value and efficiency from existing security investments. It supercharges security teams across the Fortune 500 with powerful, easy-to-use no-code, low-code, and full-code workflows that reduce manual tasks, freeing security professionals to focus on higher-value strategic activities.
There’s electricity in the air at Torq. We’re a dynamic, extremely motivated team of go-getters. Every one of us is inspired to propel our customer and partner ecosystem to new heights through hyperautomation. We’re always looking for amazing people across every discipline to join Torq.
Our dynamic and innovative team is seeking a motivated and ambitious Part-Time Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition department. As a key player in our HR team, you will contribute to building and sustaining our exceptional workforce.
- Manage the sourcing of talented candidates across various roles, using creative strategies.
- Coordinate interviews and telephone screenings.
- Identify and engage passive candidates, and devise effective search strategies using tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Serve as a focal point for our hiring managers regarding best sourcing practices.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience and employer branding.
- Generate reports and analyze data to optimize the efficiency of recruitment procedures.
- Graduate or current student pursuing a degree in human resources, psychology, business administration, or a related field (preferred).
- 1+ year of experience as a Technical Sourcer/Recruiter from hi-tech companies or agency.
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing channels.
- Experience in behavioral phone interviews is an advantage.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, strong team player, with a positive and can-do approach.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English- Must.
If you have solid networking skills, a passion for cybersecurity, and enjoy being part of a growing high-tech company, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to shape the future of our team.