Full Stack Web Developer
At StarTree we're a group of passionate individuals that desire to improve the lives of many by developing tools and technologies that support availability and speed in the world of real-time analytics.
Our aim is to make it simple for every company to delight their users - external and internal - and create new revenue streams from their data, by building the world’s most comprehensive and accessible cloud analytics system.
About the Role
The Developer Relations team is responsible for making Apache Pinot® and related technologies famous. A big part of this is making sure that users have the content that they require. We serve this content through the dev.startree.ai website.
At the moment it’s mostly used as a place to host documentation, but the intention is to evolve it to become a one stop shop for engineers building Real-Time Analytics applications. We plan to build an interactive playground, video hub, and any other cool things that we can think of.
And that’s where you come in!
- Maintain dev.startree.ai, turning Figma designs into production reality by implementing them in a static website framework and pushing them to production
- Design, implement, and deploy site features that require a combination of front-end and back-end functionality
- Define release processes that ensure new functionality is deployed rapidly and without regressions
- Work with stakeholders including the VP of Developer Relations and other DevRel leads to scope new features and tasks
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and other stakeholders
- At least three years of experience as a full-stack web developer
- Successful track record with responsive web design
- Experience integrating a headless CMS with Next.js (e.g., Dato, Contentful, etc.)
- Personal interest in staying up to date on the latest trends, including emerging tools and practices in the web development community
- Ability to work remotely in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment
StarTree is a cloud-based software company that enables business customers to derive advanced insights from real-time and historical data. StarTree was founded by the core software engineering team and inventors of Apache Pinot, which currently powers hundreds of user-facing applications at companies across industries, including LinkedIn, Uber, Target, 7Eleven, Etsy, Walmart, WePay, Factual, Weibo, and more. StarTree Cloud has enabled even more companies to deploy and operate real-time analytics at scale, including Stripe, Sovrn, Roadie, Just Eat Takeaway.com, Dialpad, Guitar Center, Blinkit, and more.
StarTree recently announced our Series B Funding with investment from GGV Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, and CRV. We have been named one of The Information's 50 Most Promising Startups and one of CRN's 10 Coolest Cloud Computing Startup Companies of 2022!