Developer Advocate Team Lead
At StarTree we're a group of passionate individuals that desire to improve the lives of many by developing tools and technologies that support availability and speed in the world of real-time analytics.
Our aim is to make it simple for every company to delight their users - external and internal - and create new revenue streams from their data, by building the world’s most comprehensive and accessible cloud analytics system.
- Turn coarse-grained team goals into specific projects and plans for your team
- Track status against individual and team goals
- Help develop and report measurements of the activities and impact of the team towards their goals
- Represent developer advocacy as a function cross-functionally with:
- Sales, helping developer advocates participate in customer meetings
- Marketing, driving developer advocate content into marketing campaigns
- Product Management, ensuring product feedback paths are healthy and acted upon
- Meet weekly with each team member for mentoring, coaching, and continuous performance communication
- Provide a professional environment characterized by growth and safety
- Recruit and hire new world-class developer advocates as team hiring goals allow
- Experience as a developer advocate, whether by title or function
- Experience as a manager or team lead
- Deep empathy for developers learning a new and potentially difficult technology
- Experience and understanding of databases, data stores, data warehouses, and distributed systems
The base salary range for this US full-time position is $175,000 - $225,000, subject to standard withholding and applicable taxes. Additionally, new hires receive competitive and compelling equity grants, and access to a comprehensive benefits offering. The base salary range reflects the minimum and maximum target for candidates. The Salary and Equity compensation offered may vary depending on factors including: location, skills, experience, and the assessment process.
StarTree is a cloud-based software company that enables business customers to derive advanced insights from real-time and historical data. StarTree was founded by the core software engineering team and inventors of Apache Pinot, which currently powers hundreds of user-facing applications at companies across industries, including LinkedIn, Uber, Target, 7Eleven, Etsy, Walmart, WePay, Factual, Weibo, and more. StarTree Cloud has enabled even more companies to deploy and operate real-time analytics at scale, including Stripe, Sovrn, Roadie, Just Eat Takeaway.com, Dialpad, Guitar Center, Blinkit, and more.
StarTree recently announced our Series B Funding with investment from GGV Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, and CRV. We have been named one of The Information's 50 Most Promising Startups and one of CRN's 10 Coolest Cloud Computing Startup Companies of 2022!