Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
At StarTree we're a group of passionate individuals that desire to improve the lives of many by developing tools and technologies that support availability and speed in the world of real-time analytics.
Our aim is to make it simple for every company to delight their users - external and internal - and create new revenue streams from their data, by building the world’s most comprehensive and accessible cloud analytics system.
About the role:
- Collaborate with product managers to understand requirements and work with UX engineers/designers to help design intuitive user interface
- Collaborate with backend engineers to formulate REST API contracts
- Build and test well designed, easy to maintain user interface components that are responsive and compatible across browsers
- Build responsive, scalable user interface for web applications and own it from implementation to rollout
- Improve quality and reliability of web applications with unit and end-to-end tests
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience building web apps with React (or other similar frontend frameworks)
- Hands-on experience in building scalable web apps from start to end
- StarTree frontend technology stack consists of React applications written in TypeScript along with the standard tooling (webpack, ESLint, stylelint, Prettier, etc) and testing with Jest/React Testing Library and cypress; any experience in these frameworks and technologies is a plus
StarTree is a cloud-based software company that enables business customers to derive advanced insights from real-time and historical data. StarTree was founded by the core software engineering team and inventors of Apache Pinot, which currently powers hundreds of user-facing applications at companies across industries, including LinkedIn, Uber, Target, 7Eleven, Etsy, Walmart, WePay, Factual, Weibo, and more. StarTree Cloud has enabled even more companies to deploy and operate real-time analytics at scale, including Stripe, Sovrn, Roadie, Just Eat Takeaway.com, Dialpad, Guitar Center, Blinkit, and more.
StarTree recently announced our Series B Funding with investment from GGV Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, and CRV. We have been named one of The Information's 50 Most Promising Startups and one of CRN's 10 Coolest Cloud Computing Startup Companies of 2022!