Principal Software Engineers
At StarTree we're a group of passionate individuals that desire to improve the lives of many by developing tools and technologies that support availability and speed in the world of real-time analytics.
Our aim is to make it simple for every company to delight their users - external and internal - and create new revenue streams from their data, by building the world’s most comprehensive and accessible cloud analytics system.
About the Role:
- Defining the roadmap of the real-time analytics team
- Designing & developing real-time scalable systems and tools
- Testing data system and analytics infrastructure
- Designing and developing real-time and offline data ingestion pipelines
- Client Technical Support
- Hiring and Managing engineers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, (Computer Engineering, Data Science or related field)
- 2 years of experience in the job offered or related occupations.
- Employer will also accept bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science or related field plus five years of experience in job offered or related occupations as an equivalent of master's degree plus two years experience
- Must have 2 years of experience in the following skills: Understanding complex user requirements and being able to identify and implement technical solutions; In-depth understanding of Distributed Systems; Expertise in building large scale systems; Experience with big data systems; Understanding of various testing frameworks and testing of distributed systems; and Java.
This role has an annual salary of $266,926 *May telecommute from anywhere in the US.
Please send resume to email@example.com, reference #6db.
The base salary range for this US full-time position is $$266,926 subject to standard withholding and applicable taxes. Additionally, new hires receive competitive and compelling equity grants, and access to a comprehensive benefits offering. The base salary range reflects the minimum and maximum target for candidates. The Salary and Equity compensation offered may vary depending on factors including: location, skills, experience, and the assessment process.
StarTree is a cloud-based software company that enables business customers to derive advanced insights from real-time and historical data. StarTree was founded by the core software engineering team and inventors of Apache Pinot, which currently powers hundreds of user-facing applications at companies across industries, including LinkedIn, Uber, Target, 7Eleven, Etsy, Walmart, WePay, Factual, Weibo, and more. StarTree Cloud has enabled even more companies to deploy and operate real-time analytics at scale, including Stripe, Sovrn, Roadie, Just Eat Takeaway.com, Dialpad, Guitar Center, Blinkit, and more.
StarTree recently announced our Series B Funding with investment from GGV Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, and CRV. We have been named one of The Information's 50 Most Promising Startups and one of CRN's 10 Coolest Cloud Computing Startup Companies of 2022!