Seasonal Operations Specialist
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
Interested in growing your career on the cutting edge of culture, working for the company selling the hottest brands and products around the world? You will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our operations globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX, may be the place for you!
The Operations Specialist role will be fundamental to the success of the business, supporting the Authenticators to ensure items are unboxed correctly for processing as well as making sure that the items are handled and packaged correctly for outbound shipment.
What you’ll do
- Unloading trucks and palletizing boxes
- Opening boxes and scanning shipping labels
- Using apps and computer software to complete the order fulfillment process
- Boxing items, working with packaging equipment, and ensuring labels are accurately placed on boxes
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of the operations process
- High School diploma/GED
- Experience in warehouses or retail environments unloading trucks and processing boxes
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to have skills
- Warehouse experience
- Fashion retail background
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base salary is $16.50/hr.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.