People Experience (Human Resources/HR) Coordinator - EMEA
People & HR
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you'll love this role
We are looking for an ambitious and pro-active People Coordinator to join the EMEA People Experience Team based in Eindhoven. This role will report into the PX Manager, EMEA and play a key role in delivering a first class team member experience. Some of the things you could be working on in this varied role include running team member orientation, fielding team member queries, benefits administration and ad hoc projects. This is a fantastic role for someone keen to grow their career in PX in a fast paced and fun organisation.
What you’ll do
- Create contracts, offers and promotion letters for new hires in all EMEA regions
- Owning the on-boarding and off-boarding process for team members
- Run new hire orientation
- Coordinating right to work and background checks
- Maintenance and accuracy of all team member data in Workday
- Auditing HRIS, Visas & Background checks
- Running HRIS reports (e.g. headcount, turnover, performance, absence etc.)
- Submitting all changes to the HR system and to payroll on a monthly basis
- Supporting EMEA benefits administration and queries
- Assisting with ad hoc projects e.g. HRIS data projects
- Supporting interviews, disciplinaries, investigations etc.
- Support wider EMEA team with the organisation and delivery of PX initiatives such as recognition activities, team events and driving the local Street Teams.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Experience in HR administration
- Proficient in G-Suite, Excel (pivot tables etc.); numerate and confident working with data
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Solutions focussed and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities whilst meeting deadlines
- Confident in building relationships and ability to connect with team members at all levels
- Strong stakeholder management
- Workday HRIS preferred
- Bilingual (Dutch & English)
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.