Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
This position will be a part of the team that is responsible for the day-to-day Accounts Payable processes of StockX EMEA region (UK, NL, DE). This position will require daily interaction with external vendors, internal Team Leaders/Members, the Accounting Team, and other StockX Team Members. The Accounts Payable Specialist needs to have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting for a fast-paced business to join and assist in the establishment of a solid Accounts Payable function.
What you will do
- Assist in full-cycle Accounts Payable process
- Process invoices, expenses, approval of purchase requisitions converting to purchase orders
- Onboarding of vendors (through ZIP and directly into Workday)
- Ensure all Accounts Payable master supplier data is properly maintained and controlled
- Monitor Accounts Payable email for incoming communication from internal and external parties
- Request appropriate tax documents and bank info from vendors
- Reconcile invoices to Purchase Orders
- Manage and own the Purchase Request / Purchase Order process
- Route invoices for approval from appropriate Team Leaders
- Prepare weekly settlement runs
- Provide & develop key metrics and data on a weekly and monthly basis, to measure the success of accounts payable function
- Support the Accounting Managers in the preparation of cashflow forecast
- Provide training on expense claims, PRs, POs process
- Assist with various month-end and year-end close processes such as reconciling accounts payable
- Assist with annual close audit requests in addition to any other internal or external statutory and compliance reporting requirements.
- Various accounting projects and other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and-or Google Workspace
- Ability to develop/implement team ideas and projects both independently and with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Tier 1 or Tier 2 ERP accounting software experience such as Oracle, Workday, or Netsuite
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.