Advertising Operations Coordinator
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you'll love this role
As an Advertising Operations Coordinator, you’ll be the first hire of a new team responsible for supporting the launch of Sponsored Products / 1st Party Advertising within the StockX organization. This role will be integral in the roll out, and growth of an entirely net-new revenue stream.
Reporting to the Manager of Ad Sales and Revenue, you will have an opportunity to shape what this team and business can look like, operationally. You will be responsible for the campaigns running smoothly, analyzing and tracking the performance of each campaign and making recommendations for future improvements for upcoming campaigns.
This job, team and moment is for someone who wants to have a lasting impact for a company that has shaken up an industry many times over; and we’re looking to do it again with your help.
What you'll do
- Optimize campaigns to enhance results while adhering to best practices.
- Provide post campaign wrap up reporting to internal teams, and external vendors.
- Pull reports to confirm launch confirmation and campaign details.
- Ensure that all accounts are managed in a timely fashion to meet campaign deadlines.
- Synchronize & Collaborate with our 3rd Party Partner, regarding all things Ops to ensure campaigns run smoothly.
- Management and Ownership of Billing & Payment.
- Manage any issues that arise pertaining to campaign execution.
- Contribute to vendor campaign recap meetings, analyzing campaign performance.
- Collect Vendor feedback, and format actionable steps to take in making this strategy even more impactful for both StockX, and the vendor.
- Monitor online advertising industry and recommend new solutions/strategies.
- Experience in digital advertising operations and campaign management is preferred but not required.
- Sound strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Has experience in Customer Relationship Management working with 1st and 3rd party partners, and/or done business development driving results.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team effectively with others.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
Nice to have skills
- 1-3 years of Ad Operations experience.
- Interest in Marketplace based Retail and, Sneakers, Streetwear and other current culture.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base salary range is $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation is dependent on geography and may vary.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.