Seasonal Operations Specialist
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
Interested in growing your career on the cutting edge of culture, working for the company selling the hottest brands and products around the world? You will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our operations globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX, may be the place for you!
The Operations Specialist role will be fundamental to the success of the business, supporting the Authenticators to ensure items are unboxed correctly for processing as well as making sure that the items are handled and packaged correctly for outbound shipment.
What you’ll do
- Unloading trucks and palletizing boxes
- Opening boxes and scanning shipping labels
- Using apps and computer software to complete the order fulfillment process
- Boxing items, working with packaging equipment, and ensuring labels are accurately placed on boxes
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of the operations process
- High School diploma/GED
- Experience in warehouses or retail environments unloading trucks and processing boxes
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to have skills
- Warehouse experience
- Fashion retail background
StockX is proud to be a Detroit-based technology leader focused on the large and growing online market for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles, trading cards, and more. StockX's powerful platform connects buyers and sellers of high-demand consumer goods from around the world using dynamic pricing mechanics. This approach affords access and market visibility powered by real-time data that empowers buyers and sellers to determine and transact based on market value. The StockX platform features hundreds of brands across verticals including Jordan Brand, adidas, Nike, Supreme, BAPE, Off-White, Louis Vuitton, Gucci; collectibles from artists including KAWS and Takashi Murakami; and electronics from industry-leading manufacturers Sony, Microsoft, Nvidia, and Apple. Launched in 2016, StockX employs more than 1,000 people across offices and verification centers around the world.